Ugly Campaign 2020
EVERY GIFT MATCHED DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR up to $25,000!!!
‘…This is the year when the LORD will be kind to his people… They will not put ashes on their heads any more. Instead, they will wear beautiful hats. Instead of weeping, they will have olive oil to show their joy. They will not feel upset, but they will sing happy songs to praise God.’ Isaiah 61: 2-3 (ERV)
It has been an Ugly 2020. So, Lift Disability Network has decided to go big on the Ugly as the year comes to a close. Our Lift family believes sometimes it is important to embrace the weirdness and enjoy the ride. So, we invite you to jump on board, have some laughs and maybe, just maybe, something beautiful will happen.
That is exactly what we expect! As a matter of fact, we are promise that God will make something Beautiful out of our Ugliness.
Make Ugly Beautiful
TOUCH MORE FAMILIES
our 2020 Year End goal is $65,000
What does it mean to live Beyond the Ugly? Simply put, everyone wants to live a life that is Beautiful.
How do WE do this?
At the beginning of the 2020 crisis, the Board of Directors established three important messages to emphasize.
- Lift Disability Network is in the fight along with our community and families. Simply, we are here!
- We are determined to provide opportunities for families living with disabilities to connect, regardless of the circumstances. We want them to know that we will do our best to provide excellent moments of fun and be present in their lives.
- We will share the story of resilience. To that end, despite all that is going on, Lift will leave an impression. We will be Beautiful.
This must drive all our efforts. It is important so that families living with disabilities every day have a partner in their isolation that is extensive and intense. To show them that no matter the adversity, we as an organization will be there for them. We will give them companionship, mentorship and leadership to overcome all that is against them.
Additionally, innovation in program delivery is vital and the organization must be equipped to a changing program world. The need to innovate mandates Lift to increase our technology capacity.
Programming takes creativity and creativity requires energy and energy is the outcome of good people connecting for a Beautiful cause. The more we face this changing world, Lift is faced with the challenge of building a professional program team that is supported by a deepening volunteer base of leaders.
Finally, Lift Disability Network is a Beautiful mission and it is our desire for others to say that we are important and vital for the life of our community. This Year End 2020 campaign is important for Lift to continue leaving a lasting impression. The first half of the year has been devastating to our operating budgets and has required us to find resources to meet the challenge. Now we turn to our community and extend the opportunity to join in this vision. Yes, don’t be Ugly, instead link arms to reach the goals of this campaign.
How can you get involved?
- Participate in current online programs.
- Enter or Vote in the Ugly Sweater Contest
- Share Lift with your friends and family regularly.
- Join our Program team and help build Beautiful programming.
- Give toward technology or become a monthly donor to continue to develop Beautiful ministry.
Make Ugly BEAUTIFUL, help increase our monthly donations!
Join or Vote in our Ugly Sweater Contest!
Click the button and find out how you can get ugly…
Share a cup of Joe!
Lift Disability Network would like to invite you for a cup of coffee and a conversation. In return for your financial support, we’d like to send you an LDN coffee cup and bag of coffee to show our thanks.
We have three levels of giving we’d like to tell you about:
- Light Roast level is $20/month
- Medium Roast level is $50/month
- Dark Roast level is $100/month.
We’re also launching Lift Coffee Talk, a monthly time where we can all gather on an online meeting platform. You will have the opportunity to talk with the staff, board members and friends of Lift Disability on any number of topics from Lift programming, to disability training or anything else that comes up over a cup of coffee. We want to hear from you!