Pick up and Drop off at the Lift Office:
Tuesdays: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Thursdays: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
or call Phone: 407-457-7561 for more details
The Rotary Club of Winter Garden saw a community need to provide Medical Equipment to families who have short-term needs for a wheelchair, knee-scooter, canes, shower chair or crutches. With those primary items in mind the Medical Equipment Bank was birthed and a partnership was formed with Lift Disability Network to meet the needs of the West Orange community.
Meeting the needs of our Community . . . One Wheelchair at a time!
Those we Serve
- Often times a family member will travel from out of town and having Medical Equipment already in place, upon arrival, is helpful. In these cases the items can be used and returned once your loved one returns home.
- As the Senior population declines with occasional needs for a walker or cane due to a fall—our Medical Equipment Bank can provide that need. This eliminates the hassle of getting additional orders from the doctor, long ‘waiting periods’ and reduces the risk of additional falls because of not having the items needed accessible.
How can you help?
- Bring us your non-electric Medical Equipment ‘Gently Used’ and we will redistribute it to someone in need.
- If you know of someone who has a need—recommend they contact us.
- If you are a part of a Healthcare organization that has ‘unclaimed’ Medical Equipment items to discard—share our mission and purpose and encourage them to contact us to donate the items.
If you would like to ‘gift’ an item that has been gently used to our Medical Equipment Bank simply call our office: 407-457-7561
Items we currently accept:
- Non-Electric items only
- Good condition items
- Knee Scooters
- Shower Chairs/Stools