Pick up and Drop off at the Lift Office:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am to 2:30pm
or call Phone: 407-228-8343 for more details
Formerly a program of the Winter Garden Rotary, The Medical Equipment Bank was birthed to meet the needs of the West Orange community. Now under the direction and management of Lift, we continue to provide Medical Equipment to families who have short-term needs for a wheelchair, knee-scooter, canes, shower chair or crutches.
Meeting the needs of our Community . . . One Wheelchair at a time!
Those we Serve
- Often times a family member will travel from out of town and having Medical Equipment already in place, upon arrival, is helpful. In these cases the items can be used and returned once your loved one returns home.
- As the Senior population declines with occasional needs for a walker or cane due to a fall—our Medical Equipment Bank can provide that need. This eliminates the hassle of getting additional orders from the doctor, long ‘waiting periods’ and reduces the risk of additional falls because of not having the items needed accessible.
How can you help?
- Bring us your non-electric Medical Equipment ‘Gently Used’ and we will redistribute it to someone in need.
- If you know of someone who has a need—recommend they contact us.
- If you are a part of a Healthcare organization that has ‘unclaimed’ Medical Equipment items to discard—share our mission and purpose and encourage them to contact us to donate the items.
If you would like to ‘gift’ an item that has been gently used to our Medical Equipment Bank simply call our office: 407-228-8343
Items we currently accept:
- Non-Electric items only
- Good condition items
- Knee Scooters
- Shower Chairs/Stools