Every day we help families and individuals living with a disability to elevate their lives. Your generous gift is vital to our success. Thank you for making a better life possible for families and individuals impacted by disability.
Ways to Give:
Just one person can help change the life of a family living with disability. Your gifts of money, time, and talent come together with those of our partners, providing families with a community where they can explore faith, fun and opportunity.
- Become a monthly Friend of Lift: Set up a recurring monthly donation of $30 or more to give to the work of Lift. Your dollar a day provides the critical foundation for our life changing work!
- Donate through your workplace: Multiply your donations through your company’s matching gifts program or enjoy the convenience of giving at work.
- Sponsor a family: Send an individual or a family to summer camp. Choose your level of support – give $10 to an individual or send a family of four to camp for $1,200.
- Become an Activity Sponsor: Financially support one morning, afternoon or evening of camp or monthly event programming for a one-time gift of $500.
- Become a Major Partner: Give a one-time gift of $2,500 or more to the ongoing work of Lift.
- Support a Staff Position: Give a one-time gift of $20,000 to $50,000 or any amount of your choosing to sponsor the work of a staff member for the year. Your gift fuels the work of the ministry through an investment in our team!
- Make a planned gift: Use your will, retirement assets, or stock to help families living with disability.
Jesus calls His followers to serve the hungry, the thirsty, and the stranger. Together, let’s discover how your church can leave a legacy in the disability community.
- Become a Lift Partner: Donate $1,000 this year to serve the needs of families living with Disabilities in your community.
- Engage your congregation: Send volunteers passionate about serving those with disability to Lift Disability camps and monthly events.
COMPANIES AND OTHER GROUPS
Lift Disability Network brings together corporations and other groups who are passionate about serving the needs of families and individuals living with disability. Through Lift Disability Network’s experience and expertise, you can help transform the lives of those impacted by disability.
- Become a Lift Partner: Strengthen your business and change lives through product donations, in-kind services, financial support, and opportunities that engage your employees with Lift Disability Network.