Founded in Christian Faith, Lift Disability Network believes:
- The Bible is the complete, perfect, and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one true God, forever present in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is God’s precious, unique Son:
- We believe in His virgin birth; conceived by the Holy Spirit, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death; bodily resurrection; ascension into heaven; perpetual intercession for His people; and personal, visible return to earth.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide.
- Some day Jesus Christ will personally return and all people will be resurrected. Those who have a personal, authentic relationship with Christ will receive eternal life. Those who have not chosen a relationship with Christ will experience eternal separation from God.
- Man can experience authentic relationship with each other, and through Jesus Christ, believers are the body of Christ.
- God expressed His love to every individual through His son, Jesus Christ. His love is pure and receives all who come. This is the Good News.