FREE Mug and Bag of Coffee with EVERY New Monthly Gift!
“Being remarkable doesn’t just involve the way we live out our own lives, it also includes how we make an impact in the lives of others. We are each a part of the body of Christ, and when we use the gifts and experiences we’ve been given, we can lead others to the life God has for them.” David Ashcraft, Senior Pastor Lives Changed by Christ Church
Despite the present day, crazy time we are in, Lift Disability Network is committed to leaving a MARK on our community. Our team, our volunteers are all committed to making a difference in the lives of families living with disability. Together, with a strong support team this ministry will survive and thrive through the immediate and long-term crises to empower lives to live reMARKable! The moment to leave an impression is now!
Be reMARKable & touch MORE FAMILIES
our 2020 Fall goal is $30,000
What does it mean to live reMARKable? Simply put, everyone wants to live a life that is reMARKable.
How do WE do this?
At the beginning of the 2020 crisis, the Board of Directors established three important messages to emphasize.
- Lift Disability Network is in the fight along with our community and families. Simply, we are here!
- We are determined to provide opportunities for families living with disabilities to connect, regardless of the circumstances. We want them to know that we will do our best to provide excellent moments of fun and be present in their lives.
- We will share the story of resilience. To that end, despite all that is going on, Lift will leave an impression. We will be reMARKable.
This must drive all our efforts. It is important so that families living with disabilities every day have a partner in their isolation that is extensive and intense. To show them that no matter the adversity, we as an organization will be there for them. We will give them companionship, mentorship and leadership to overcome all that is against them.
Additionally, innovation in program delivery is vital and the organization must be equipped to a changing program world. The need to innovate mandates Lift to increase our technology capacity.
Programming takes creativity and creativity requires energy and energy is the outcome of good people connecting for a reMARKable cause. The more we face this changing world, Lift is faced with the challenge of building a professional program team that is supported by a deepening volunteer base of leaders.
Finally, Lift Disability Network is a reMARKable mission and it is our desire for others to say that we are important and vital for the life of our community. This fall 2020 campaign is important for Lift to continue leaving a lasting impression. The first half of the year has been devastating to our operating budgets and has required us to find resources to meet the challenge. Now we turn to our community and extend the opportunity to join in this vision. Yes, be reMARKable by linking arms to reach the goals of this campaign.
How can you get involved?
- Participate in current online programs.
- Volunteer as a fundraiser or Lift advocate.
- Share Lift with your friends and family regularly.
- Join our Program team and help build reMARKable programming.
- Give toward technology or become a monthly donor to continue to develop reMARKable ministry.
Be ReMARKable, help increase our monthly donations!
Share a cup of Joe!
Lift Disability Network would like to invite you for a cup of coffee and a conversation. In return for your financial support, we’d like to send you an LDN coffee cup and bag of coffee to show our thanks.
We have three levels of giving we’d like to tell you about:
- Light Roast level is $20/month
- Medium Roast level is $50/month
- Dark Roast level is $100/month.
We’re also launching Lift Coffee Talk, a monthly time where we can all gather on an online meeting platform. You will have the opportunity to talk with the staff, board members and friends of Lift Disability on any number of topics from Lift programming, to disability training or anything else that comes up over a cup of coffee. We want to hear from you!