Boost O’Fallon – Beep Baseball Tournament
September 21 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm CDT
Join us as we partner with several St. Louis organizations for an inter-agency competition! Winners receive the high honor of BRAGGING RIGHTS and the option of being posted on our website as the 2019 winners.
WE’RE LEVELING THE PLAYING FIELD!
Beep Ball is a baseball type game where you play blindfolded using your ears to locate the ball. Several sighted coaches assist players to ensure safety and encourage lots of fun and laughter!
WHEN: Saturday, September 21, 2019
WHERE: Veteran’s Tribute Park, Shelter #3, 1031 Kisker Road, St. Charles, MO 63304
TIME: Practice 11:00 am-12 noon, Tournament 12:30-3:30 pm
WHO: People with disabilities, Staff, Advocates, Family Members, Friends, Spectators
Entry Fee: Enough pre-wrapped SNACKS for your team/yourself PLUS extras to share
1. FORM your TEAM of 8-10 people of any ability, age, or sporting talent.
2. SIGN UP: Pick a TEAM CAPTAIN and sign up as a team.
* Individuals may sign up and we will put you on a pick-up team.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 636-477-7704
3. SPECTATORS ARE WELCOME: Bring some pre-wrapped snacks to share.
- Request a team color when you sign up – pick a color your team wants to wear.
- Wear a T-shirt that is your assigned team color on the day of the event.
- When you arrive, send your TEAM CAPTAIN to the sign-in table to pick up your schedule for the day. Individual players should come to the table to meet your team.
- This is an unsupervised event – If you need supervision or support for your disability, bring someone to help you.
- Wear sunscreen. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring a full water bottle.
- Eat lunch BEFORE you come, or BRING a picnic lunch to enjoy while you are there.
- WATER WILL BE AVAILABLE – bring your own drinks if you don’t want water.